Instructions to Form or Register a New Business
- Anyone wishing to form or register a business entity that has not previously been registered with the Wyoming Secretary of State.
- How do I choose a company name?
- Due to the complexity of name availability requirements any entity beginning with the letter “A” will be required to file via paper for manual review in the Secretary of State’s Office. Example: A Red Wagon LLC; A J Construction LLC; A & J Construction LLC; A.J. Construction LLC
- You need to have conducted a name availability search via our Search Tool to ensure compliance with W.S. 17-16-401 (f)(v).
- You need to be able to agree to having read the statutes relevant to filing a business entity and are in compliance with Wyoming statutes.
- If you wish to file electronically, we accept Visa or MasterCard credit cards and Visa or MasterCard authorized debit cards.
- Additional fees for online filing include a $2.00 convenience fee. The convenience fee covers the cost incurred by the Business Division in offering the online service to our customers.
|Business Entity Type
|Limited Liability Company||$100|
|All entity types will be assessed a convenience fee of $2.00 for filing online.|